Monday, December 13, 2010

Taken December 13, 2010. This smaller orb is my mom, she and Trev are hanging out together for the holidays! Love you mom!

Taken December 14, 2010. Wow this is so cool, this is something I haven't seen before and the cat sure see's it.It looks like a mini bolt of lightening...

Taken December 14, 2010. Before I took this picture I asked our son to get close to his dad, and he did you can see his orb on the right just above my husbands shoulder. We love you Trevor!

Taken on December 14, 2010. There is an orb right on my little angel statue!

Taken on December 15, 2010. I had just returned from seeing the movie " Hereafter " and had told my husband about it and felt like taking a few pics to see if anyone was about, and well, I got a standing ovation! I think all were pleased Laura, Amber and I went to see that movie!
(doesn't my husband look like a deer in the headlights)... love him

Taken December 15, 2010. Here is more spirit essence and if you blow up pic a little you will see a white form behind tree trunk on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment