Monday, February 7, 2011

These pics were taken at my moms home on SuperBowl Sunday 2011! Felt like Trevor and Mom were with us too...

My brother on the right and his friend on the left, notice the orb on my brothers black shirt it's like this spirit (my mom would do this!) wanted to give him a logo on his shirt too! They do have a sense of humour too!



 My Husband Clay, Trevors dad on the couch,notice the orb to left on the window!


Me and all my sisters, notice the orb to the left on the rangehood! Gotta be mom!


If you look at the dining room window to the left you will see a light golden form, this is not a trick of the sun as it is right outside the window, behind the window trim itself!


In this picture to the right of my brothers shoulder there is a white form in a V formation...


No comments:

Post a Comment